Friday, March 11, 2011

victory gardens,

I've started to play around with the idea of growing a "victory garden" like they did in times of war, to help supply the locals with fresh vegtables to cook with. i think it will also be a great learning tool for my boys and the little boy i babysit. Annnnd ill be bloggging about it right here, following the journey in pictures ! hopefully i can scrounge up enough money to start my seedlings soon, so by spring they will be ready to plant .. here we go!

3 comments:

  1. Personally I LOVE gardening and I know that right now is about the time to start for the new season. I should really stop worrying about some of my problems and just get started growing things! God has blessed me with a back yard so I should really use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from MBC
    http://madeofsnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. angel! thats a GREAT idea!!! i'd love to see your garden too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day