Friday, December 4, 2009

true friends are always together in spirit

Everybody longs to be part of something, to be accepted as an individual, into a group. don't get me wrong, i have a great existance as a mother and a wife, very exclusive rewarding groups. but i used to find myself needing, wanting to be so much more than the labels ive been given. that is, until recently when i found one special word that has so many levels of meaning, - FRIEND-"A true friend is someone that knows the song of your soul, and
sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
these past few months, i have found an amazing group of friends, who have each others backs without even blinking an eye. when i asked them to participate in helping out one of our own, they NOT ONCE asked , why, but How can i help you and how soon can we do it. I truely am Humbled by these woman, who have helped me find a part of myself i knew was there, but could not seem to make shine. i find myself finding a touch of color in things i never payed attention to and i and definatly looking towards the good things instead of the bad. i find gratitude in things i would of passed off, like the ability to feed my family, to clothe them, that we are able to keep one and other safe, and even the little things like, someone letting me in line in the drive through.

thus i digress. i want to Call each and every one of you woman out. and not with names, you ALL know who you are.

Love you, all of you, whether we've met or not. you ALL have a special place in my heart. and for that im truely greatful.

1 comment:

  1. new to your blog, and i LOVE this post! there is just something about friendship, isn't there!? so glad that you've found a place to belong! ps. your kiddies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day