Friday, April 16, 2010

sleep..or the lack of..

hey im doing a friday follow blog hop courtesy of twinhappyjen.blogspot.com

Now im not talking about NOT sleeping, i'm talkin about all the traveling i seem to be doing while im sleeping. My dreams have NEVER been so freekin crazy busy. i wake up and feel as if i haven't had a moments rest. but i vividly remember my wild night of... whatever it was we wre up to. man. some of the shenannagins i get into in my dream world. fighting alien(thanks war of the worlds) or building underground tunnels( thanks whatever showtime movie That was. ha.) or heck. dreaming about storybooks coming to life, that was totally inkheart that i watched. i'm coming to the conclusion, that i must definatly not watch tv or read before bedtime. my brain cant take it. okay time for a catnap. hopefully i wont dream of blogging. ha

2 comments:

  1. Happy Follow Friday from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest boy is the same way - I don't allow him to play computer games before bedtime - he wakes up in the middle of night screaming!

    Hope you have a nice catnap! Dream well!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day