Monday, August 24, 2009

At last..

Okay, i know i told myself i would never EVER use the tv as a babysitter, but does ten minutes to drink my tea and actually get my kids to eat their breakfast really hurt them?

They LOVE LOVE LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba, i think its the silliest show ever, but they sat on the couch with their lean pocket breakfast and stared, while finishing every last bite. Nothing smeared on the couch , walls, carpet, each other, nothing ground into the curtains!! Woo. For those of you that haven't been around for meal time, my kids have a slight aversion to their highchairs, unless youve dumped chocolate or crack in front of them. They scream and cry and throw food on the floor. Awful stuff. so for them to be quiet? And Eat? it's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day